Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Steady as she goes.

Whizzed home from school to slip in a row before picking up the kids. IT was supposed to be 2 x 18' UT1 but I thought another benchmarking 15' UT1 would be interesting and then tacked on a 20' UT1 to just about make up for the lost minutes.

The 15' UT1 ended up as 3,902m - the first time in to the 3,900s since June and 10m further than a week ago. I think I may have been over-rating though. Had it in my head that it should be rating 24 not 22, and that probably explains the increase because I would have done around 20 more strokes in the time.

I am worried about my training this week - it should be a "hard" week but it is our 9th anniversary tomorrow and the celebrations includes dinner tomorrow and a weekend away...

MBH not well today, dashed off after rowing then full on with the kids, now got marking to do...

Metres today: 10,449

No comments: