Monday, 8 October 2007

My odd season...

It has been a funny sort of season. At the start I decided that my progress test would be a 15 minute piece at UT1 (or comfortable but working hard) pace. I did two of these tonight. Here is a chart of the various UT1 pieces I have done through the season (who says that I procrastinate when marking is on the horizon?).

I thought that the big dip was the big "snip snip" that went nasty (possibly because I rowed too soon afterwards). But that op was in February/March and I should have been well back to form by May. It turns out (reviewing the blog), that I was just running on empty at that time. I never worked out why - I guess that I must have been ill. The dip at around day 110 is about the only row I did in August. It is heartening to see that I am making progress again, though I am still way off the fitness I had in May. Ah well. Keep on keeping on.


I had no idea I had been blogging for so long! This goes back to January. I think maybe four people have seen it in that time too!

Metres today: 8,630 (closing on John Glynn - you must be doing too much cycling John!)

1 comment:

jglynn said...

Too much Halo 3 . Hoping I'll get it out of my system soon . On Sunday was shattered and really needed to go to bed at 11:30, but turned on the Xbox 360 and was still playing at 3:30, similar happened last night, planned on going to bed at 1:30 and still playing at 3:30 again !!!! .

http://halowiki.net/p/Ranks

Worryingly my target was to become a Lieutenant, but having reached Lieutenant and very close to Lieutenant Grade 2 .
But I'm now thinking been a major might be possible (if I luck out in a lot off games in a row), currently rated a 15 (10 is average), would need to reach 30 to become a major !!!!