So, the first go at a 2 x Alternate (1500m @ 5kP/2,000m @ MP) piece. Looking at the schedule this is one of the easier pieces for a while.
I huffed and puffed and got there in the end but it was not comfortable. The session I missed on Wednesday was the same idea but one more rep. I could have coped with that today but it was going to hurt. I suspect I need to get used to this since on a 5 day a week programme they factor in the rest in the down days of course.
It seems all the pieces are geared to getting you rowing at marathon pace in pain. That makes sense I suppose but I don't have to enjoy it. I suppose I am enjoying it though in a weird pain is pleasure sort of way.
I am enjoying the meterboard debate. I have known all along who the originator is of course. I have also been in on the joke that it was more than one person. But, Mr Sims does not know who I have introduced to the circle does he? My personal belief is that it should remain a mystery.
Metres today: 10,008
No comments:
Post a Comment