Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Good solid row

Another recovery row today, but I seem to be in good form and stormed home in a comfortable sub 39 minutes again.

This time I had to stop three or four times - I forgot to take off my warm up T-shirt, then my wedding ring (normally removed) was bothering me, then I had to pfaff about with the PC to get the right programme. All in all I should think I waster 20-30 seconds.

Tomorrow is my last row for about 10 days since I have school open evening then am on holiday for a week or so. I aim to break my 10k PB and go through the 37 minute barrier for the first time. This is a split of 1:51. I got to 8,204 with a split of 1:49.7 in my 30 minutes PB so 1:51 for a further 1,800m or 7 minutes has got to be on.

Metres today: 10,513

No comments: