Monday, 19 January 2009

Heart not in it today

No rowing over the weekend plus feeling umpty, then news that OFSTED are calling at school has made life there a little interesting. My faculty are trying to keep our heads straight but senior management are (as is their job) running round like lunatics telling us all the things we have got to "do". I will keep on as normal but even I have been forced to write lesson plan for the first time in years!

My father also had a health scare yesterday that is still unresolved, so my head was really not right today. I really wanted to burn a few calories because I did really well on the weight loss last week. All I need now is to be demotivated and go inside and eat and drink. Which I will probably now do.

I never got started really tonight. nothing there, and no oomph. I have a parents' evening tomorrow so no rowing there. Wednesday is the next dig...

Metres today: 4,881

No comments: