So, I am still wary of a 2k maximal effort. The boys at Free Spirits tell me that the 4 x 1k (5 mins rest) is a good indicator for the 2k. If I can do it at 1:45.9 or better then I will be in a good position to try for the big Sub 7.
1,000m @ 1:44.9 = harder than I expected but will try for the same on rep 2
1,000m @ 1:45.0 = HARD, but still 3:29.9 so just under the 1:45 in truth. 3 is going to be brutal, but guess I can go for it on 4.
1,000m @ 1:44.8 = Not quite as bad as I thought, but tough all the way. Last one should be interesting!
1,000m @ 1:43.7 = Wow, ow. Of fa little harder, held it to 1:45 split until half way, struggled in the next 200m then took it home from 200 to go.
This suggests a "comfortable" sub 7 so I really need to man up!
No comments:
Post a Comment