Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Tired hot and bothered

Was not sure what to do today, which is never a good sign.

Decided to do the next session in the Pete Plan which was 5 x 1,500m with 5 mins rest in-between. Somewhat worried that the hour yesterday would have drained me and this smidgeon of doubt was enough for me to give up after one rep! The mind ihas to be strong, but the weather also has to not be sweltering and you must not have had a hard day the day before. After all, it was a season's best.

So, I just stopped 500m in to the second rep. Mentally weak! I will do a 2k warm down then stoop.

The good news is that a fellow Free Spirit has invited me to row at his house during my holiday - I had discovered that the hotel has no gym at all and I have got to do something or my body will forget that it is supposed to be fit.

Metres today: 4,833

No comments: