Monday, 11 February 2013

4 x 2k after 2 months

I was surprised to see that I'd not done a Pete Plan piece for over two months. The last was my hated Pyramid on 3rd December.  Not sure how I have not managed to do a single one in that time.  Christmas was bad, but that was two weeks only.  I've been cycling and rowing long distances, but nothing nasty.  So, the 4 x 2k was not a nice thing to see as the next row, and 1:51.8 looked a challenge.  Ah well, in for a penny...

1:51.7 / 25    2,000    168    Hmm, no PP for six weeks.  Could be nasty.
1:51.6 / 26    2,000    172    Just trying to get 1:51.7 again
1:51.6 / 26    2,000    177    OK, but dreading the last.
1:49.7 / 28    2,000    187    Really nasty, held it solid until last 500m
1:51.1

So, I neat it, which is pleasing, but it was nasty.

No comments: